Google

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

1 week, 13 days & 3 weeks

It's taken me1 week to get over the hang over that not only saw me waking in strage surrounds but also 2 hours late for my appointment with Ramon & Lube (GM & National Business Manager). I guess that's what 20 belgian beers, some afternoon sun and a serious lack of food in the belly equates to when your spending the afternoon pissin on with the Victorian Franchisees at the Belgian Beer Garden.

I can still taste the sweetness of that first Hoegaarden!

I've got 13 days of workin the Australian Juice Market, before I say goodbye to the many amigos that I have made during my close to 5 years at Boost (but not before 1 hell of a Christmas party)!
And only 3 weeks before I board that plane to Santiago, Chile; the first stop on our 9+ months of beautiful beaches, mountains, jungles, food, culture, partying, adventures, people, atmosphere and 1 hell of a crazy experience!

Keep an eye out, you will be first to hear updates!

Over & out,

El Grande

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home