Google

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just Chillin in Londres

So I haven't been up to much over the last week, had a few meetings as I prepare to commence work on Tuesday, trying to find some shoes to buy as BA stll haven't found my bag and my toes are starting to get a little cold in thongs, been looking forward to the visit of one of my best buddies from Germany whom I have not seen since our departure from Honduras in 98 - he'll be here tomorrow, checking out some free museums and eating some not so free food with La Dickie, uploading heaps of photos and generally been very lazy! But it's been fun, looking forward to starting work (I say this now) on Tuesday with Farmacia as their Sales, Operations & Development Manager (a mouthfull I know, but the pay's worth it), but until pay day I am going to be doing the best I can not to spend too much (yeah right, it's London!) Move into Parsons Green next Saturday so it will be good to finally unpack the backpack semi-permenantly.

Anyway, below are some photos from when I got to catch up with my old amigos from Australia last Friday night as well as The Team from Madrid, with whom I ate ham and drank in the streets (like you do in Spain, what a great country!) Have uploaded plenty of photos to flickr also, so be sure to check'em out.

The London Crew:

Us and Dave

Stewy & Some Dude

Curtis & Linda

Jess & Celia


The Madrid Crew:

El Museo De Jamon (The Ham Museum)


And us getting stuck into it!


The Madrid Crew


Ryan means bad news, have you not seen those Granada 10 photos? Add a liter of beer and the night is as good as over!


See what I mean......


Where the Spanish learnt to liissp.....


This gos out to Santos Gonzalez G. My Sponsor Child in Honduras


Madrid's answer to Central Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home