Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Less than a week 2 go

Some are excited that it's only 4 sleeps til Christmas, but fuck Santa Claus; I only have 6 sleeps til the high snowy peaks & deep jungle valleys of South America!

I was going to update the blog yesterday with a week before departure, but I thought I would wait until today cause 'Less than a week 2 go' sounds even sooner. 2 days left of work, before reality will start to hit home that I won't be returning after the standard Christmas holidays. In fact the more I think about it, I don't think it will hit home until I reach the end of customs in Santiago.

Well I promised to go out with a bang, and that I did. The Christmas party got messy so me and some compadres thought that we would head to the Croft to check out Dexter play. I was a little shit faced (slightly under exagerated) but that didn't hold me back from opening my own personal bar for myself (pouring my compadres & I too many vodka & vodka & vodka drinks) whilst we perched on the private balcony that is the top of the stairwell next to the ice machine and merrily passed out.

A Rattas woke me probably half an hour later so I could be told that home time was upon us. Stumbling down the alley when sickness shall avail & throw behind a bin and much more that many probably stepped in!

Hang-overs are a bitch aren't they?

Stay tuned, the chronicles of Sanchez are about to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home