Google

Monday, March 13, 2006

So many caipirinhas, beat the heat

I´ve been meaning to add this for a while, but my brain has only just started to become ammuned to the copus amounts of caipirinhas (these delicious drinks of lime, sugar, cachaça & soda are unbelievably cheap - less than $2 a pop) that we have been drinking since we´ve hit Brasil.

I´ve broken. I´m now just another typical gringo travelling through a hot and hunid country that´s had enough of sweating like a pig and always worrying about how your hair looks, so it´s had to come off! God it makes it easy when you wake up in the morning and your hair looks the same as when you went to bed, short that is. Showering even less now means more time at the beach. Joking of course, Lilla would never let my personal hygiene get to the low standards that I would allow myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home