Google

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Looks like.....

I've just been chillin in Londres forever, well actually it ia almost like that, but have been having my share of fun and stuff whilst I have been at it!

This blog is going to be all backwards, fowards and messed up!

Since I last applied my skills to updating the public, I have ben to Berlin, Prague and, well that's it but it has been one hell of a ride! The dirty c's here in london town have got me wearing a suit!

We moved into our place and tried to settle in, but had a few issues with the lease, los bastardos tried tried to evict us after a week. I got a job, wearing a suit I must emphasise again, then i tried to save a little dinero to get my arse to Berlin to catch up with a very old amigo from Honduras. His name is Fabian, he showed Mr. Nathan 'Dickie' and I around for the weekend, i do have photos but Nath being dickie have lost the c's.

I will upload photos soon, when D finally gets around to giving them to me, but until then I have plenty of shizen to go around. I have been employed for 3 months now, working for a company that is all about being healthy and looking good, i fit in apart from the healthy part, at least I am trying.

Blogger, being apart of Goofle has decided to once again shaft me, so wil now atempt a differet photo upload.

Not working, why is technology easier in south america?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home