Google

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Couch Surfing Sux

I don´t know whether all of you are familiar with the Couch Surfing project, you can check it out on the link to the right, but it sux!

Mi primer experienco, was destroyed when the mother fucker who was keen to accomodate me over NYE in Valparaiso let me down. I was pretty excited to check it all out considering Valpi (as it is known) gets packed as it has the biggest fireworks display in the southern hemisphere and accommodation prices sky rocket if not sell out weeks in advance. I had actually contacted a couple of places as back up a few months ago, but also received confirmation from the hijo de la puta, that I was good to go so didn´t bother following through elsewhere.

Rang the guy yesterday (the day before I leave for Valpi), as per his instructons, and he had forgotten I was coming down and is out of town. I thought I´d buy a bus ticket anyway and sus it out when I got here. Luckily El Grande is a bit of a sweet talker and the Spanish is starting to improve so I found myself a cama. Mind you, it is costing me AU$60 a night and isn´t exactly the Ritz, but what are you gonna do?

God damn whoever put me onto this thing in the first place, you know I´m looking at you Adelle!

Have a great New Years Eve everbody, be bad but be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home