Google

Friday, March 31, 2006

Jungle Expedition

Ok so I`ve finally found the place and time to upload some jungle action for all those too lazy to use the flickr link;


Our home away from home, pretty swanky and tame I know but there`s nothing wrong with having a bit of class, even in the Amazon!


A bunch of Gringo`s fishing for Piranhas. This is after we`d been for a dip in the very same river. Yeah, I´m sure its safe!


Hungry?


Dinner is served! Nothing like fresh Piranha soup


Followed by a bit of Alligator fishing. I know he`s small but Mummy was out there somewhere, only across the river from where we were swimming too. I think these guides are smoking something, safe I´m sure!?


A beautiful sunset in the Amazon


Followed by an amazing sunrise


Not just all fun and games, for a change


Our sleepless night in the jungle and our first non-fish meal for 4 days! Damn those Howler Monkeys are loud


Meat......how I love thee & the civilization that comes with it once we had returned to Manaus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home