Google

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The best hostel in the world!

I never knew that a hostel could be more like a 4 star resort with some of the best views I have ever seen! I am going to wait until I get to BA before I try and upload anymore photos, but when I do some will go right about here:

Sorry about those crappy photos of Bariloche but the internet sux here and that was the quickest way to get them on the system! At least I actually have some photos now to prove that I am not just hiding out in Melbourne.

Relaxed in front of the window, brushing up on my spanish (which has improved quite considerably and I have now become an interpretur for other gringos who have no idea what´s going on) and polished off a bottle of red after I trekked to the top of the mountain where the hostel is located and checked out Bariloche from the heights.

A 2 day bus trek down Ruta 40 followed the next day, 30 hours is a long time to spend in 1 bus, the scenery was beautiful though, the towns definitely gaucho, and considering 2/3 of the trip was on dirt road (if you could call it that), my body has never felt so tenderised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home