Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Feels like stop 20: Chile (again)

After retuning to Chile from Argentina, it really hit home how much more expensive this country is! I´m sitting in the quaint Port town of Puerto Montt, waiting for the bus down to the folklorish Isle of Chiloe. The place where I will be staying for the next 2 nights is an abolone, salmon and oyster farm. Should be great!

My last night in Mendoza was good fun, not much sleep involved, before I headed back to the airport for destination Santiago where I spent the day perusing the many shops of the center for a new camera. Headed back to the airport just in the nick of time to find out my flight was delayed. Killed some time by eating before I was off once again, headed for PM. The place I stayed last night was a little more than my budget allows, but cable TV was good and so was the quitness of having a room to myslef.

I seem to have a problem with either forgetting or misplacing things at the moment, realising thismorning that I had left some important documents back in Mendoza, luckily they are still there and mi amigo Martin is going to bring them to Buenos Aires for me. Off to Bariloche for 3 nights when I return from Chiloe where I plan on pretty much doing nothing but sip on some matté and chill out. Who said travelling the world was easy!?

Should have some photos for you soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger WillC said...

woooohooooo

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home